When the device is turned on, a sound is heard when the triggers are activated for the first time, as if you were reloading a pistol. The Black Shark 4 Pro actually has some pretty solid speakers for a phone. It features loudspeakers on both the top and bottom of the phone for stereo sound. They definitely get the job done, but the sound tends to get muddled here and there as to be expected from a budget smartphone. When it comes to phones primarily built for blistering gameplay performance, the photos are usually either really dull and grainy or really vivid but spongey with a lack of detail. Of course, a good screen needs good sound for immersive gameplay, and the Black Shark 4 Pro delivers with a stereo experience on dual speakers. It does distort slightly at high volumes though, and the orchestral uprising section of The Beatles’ “A Day in the Life” just sounds like a mess.
However, we focus on two key sensor features, that are common security sensor and the NFC sensor. These are industry standards for all modern devices and play a critical role in ensuring security and convenience for the user.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Xiaomi Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks. Firmware is also a type of software, it helps the computer hardware to run any applications. If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data. Canon firmware is a world s leading manufacturer of photo cameras and regularly releases updates for their products, hence client can always be sure that they get firmware update for cannon on time. LINK Firmware is an important part of making internal elements of any electronic device work in a way manufacture intends them to work and regular updates will make sure that these devices operate properly and up to date.
- The memory is quite fast thanks to the UFS 3.1 memory and proves to be reliable and fast in our benchmarks.
- The phone was revealed on March 23, 2021 and was officially launched in the Chinese market starting from March 30.
- Our matrix calculation is based on available features, such as the presence of a 3.5mm jack and stereo speaker support.
- If a device uses good materials like aluminum and stainless steel, the score will be higher than a device that adopts plastic as the main body material component.
- Getting into what might put you off, we have to start with the looks.
- Prices listed are for reference only and may not reflect the actual market price.
The lifespan of any Android smartphone, including the Xiaomi Black Shark 4, is affected by how you charge it. It may seem like a very simple and self-explanatory procedure, but it’s not uncommon for users to make mistakes that cause them to have to replace their device every year or two. To avoid this problem, you must charge Xiaomi Black Shark 4 correctly. The base Black Shark 4 variant with 6GB of stock firmware file RAM and 128GB of storage will retail at RMB 2,499 (US$383).
- One area where the Black Shark 4 Pro excels is in the display department.
- Hazelphone is the perfect destination for those who want to gain a clear understanding of smartphone and tablet specifications.
- The folder contained required XIAOMI BLACK SHARK, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require.
- Xiaomi’s gaming partner has told us about the autonomy of the Black Shark 4.
- The raw power of the Snapdragon 870 is strong but it definitely won’t beat the likes of the Snapdragon 888+.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro price in USA is starting from USD 579.
It does fall into the same traps as other gaming phones, such as the battery is lacking, the camera is dull and hardware design is very much gamer-esque. The Red Magic 6S Pro is the closest contender to the Black Shark 4 Pro in the same price bracket. Getting your hands on one will set you back about $600 for the base 12GB/128GB model. You get a newer Snapdragon 888+ chip instead of Black Shark’s older SD 888 processor. It comes with an impressive 165Hz AMOLED display, a 5,000mAh battery, 65W fast charging, a 720Hz touch sampling rate, and one of the best cooling systems that I have ever seen. Black Shark needs to up the ante if it wants to take down either contender.